Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where are Ken and Marie Registered?


We are getting this question a lot lately... The answer: NOWHERE! If you all are wondering why, it is because we are so lucky to have a great home equipped with basically everything we need at the moment and not very much room for anything new! We are just happy we found each other and look forward to having you all come celebrate our wedding. BUT….if you really INSIST on getting us something, a gift card such as Visa or American Express, for us to use in the future would be appreciated :)

7 comments:

Nick Vona said...

i was hoping to get you a blender or a juicer or something...

Ken and Marie said...

A food processor and ice cream maker would be more like it.

Nick Vona said...

a beef jerky maker?

Anonymous said...

Marie,

Unrelated topic. Charlotte and I expect to attend the dinner rehearsal on 4/4/08. Since we're driving from San Diego, perhaps provide instructions on where this rehearsal dinner is located? And appropriate attire? I'm asking the latter mainly for me.

Heard your shower was a blast. I'll see you soon.

S.

Ken and Marie said...

Sonny,

The restaurant website should be on the invite, if not it is panchos in manhattan beach and you will find the website/address on google to do a mapquest. As far as attire goes, wear whatever you like :) I may wear a dress or pants but if people come in jeans that's cool too, it is a casual spot. Looking forward to seeing you there! - Marie

Anonymous said...

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I'll be there partying like its 1949.

Heh,
S.

Vicki Dodson said...

Marie, please send your mailing address to my email vicki@taymac.com. Michael Shotey has asked me to mail a card to you for your upcoming wedding. If you have questions, I can be reached at 480-921-7552 X11. I work for Michael. Thanks amd Best Wishes. Vicki